Monday, December 15, 2014

Shop Opening Countdown & Vintage Bed Sheet Bundle Real Deal!


A BEAUTIFUL BUNDLE OF SUNSHINE!


After my obsession with vintage books, would be my slight hoarding tendencies concerning vintage bed linens, or in everyday language . . . sheets!  I lve these beautiful swatches and bundles so very much.  Old, comfy, cared for and loved beyond any other fabric in the world.  To me.


I love to look at them, smile at them, hold them and even pet them.  I know, it sounds kinda creepy, huh?  But if you even have a smidgeon of the fascination I have with these retro pieces of sunshiny goodness, well, you know exactly what I'm talking about!

I've been collecting them for years and it's now time in our love affair, for us to part and for me to share with you. Hoarding is not cool.  It's like being all clingy and needy and who needs that?  Yep, I'm selling them to good and loving homes where they will be made into lovely and useful memories for the world!

These are my 10 very good reasons to pre-order now.


Here is what is included in this beautiful bundle.  I have put together this bundle with such care.  Do they not coordinate perfectly and just make you miss spring time in the worst way?  Now you can make something beautiful and bring some sunshine indoors.  But truthfully, it looks just perfect sitting on a shelf, as is.  Like I am wont to say . . . "Cute doesn't need a reason"  Anyway, you get 5 different & lovely sheet patterns.  You will receive One (1) 12" x 12" square of each pattern and Four (4) 6" x 6" squares of each pattern.  That's 25 pieces of fabric in all. Sizes are approximate and so is the squareness, that's why they are actually, at least, 1/2" bigger all around. Perfection is not my goal, but making sure my butt is covered, is. ;)

All fabric has been gently laundered and will be pressed and kissed good-bye, before being stitched into it's own custom mailing pouch.  Actually, I'm just kidding about the kissing it good-bye part, although I may mist up and blow a kiss when leaving the post-office.

There is a pre-order button over on the right side bar.  These will be regularly priced at $10.50 when Domesticraft officially opens on January 1.  Until then you will recieve a 20% discount bringing the cost down to $8.40!  Shipping is a flat rate $5.75 and I can stuff (gently & lovingly, of course) a lot in the box.  Please email me for an international shipping quote.  

I've got many, many other pretties, in all types of color palettes.  Please feel free to leave a comment with a question on something in particular you may have in mind.


I've curated a special PINTEREST BOARD entitled Vintage Sheet Projects just for you.  I'm going to set up another board for tomorrow's blog post that will include using vintage sheets in your paper projects, which I do a bunch! 

Here is just a brief list of some things I am going to being making.  I'll do my best to get tutorials up as well!  I have a little questionnaire box on the right side bar that lets you make a suggestion as to what kind of tutorial you would like to see me do for the blog.  I am happy to entertain them all, as I am sure there will be some very entertaining suggestions. ;)  Okay, here's the list:

1.  Buntings, garlands, banners or flags.  Big, little, mini.  Because they make me inordinately happy!
2.  Embroidery Hoop Art, with and without embroidery.  Love 'em.  Want to make them into a headboard.
3.  Patchwork Pillows.  Pillows also make me happy!
4.  Jammie pants, with a matching  scarf for my hair.  One for everyday of the week.
5.  Hot pads.  Quilted.  I would just toss them casually all over my counters and table.
6.  Garden Party and Picnic Napkins and Hankies.  Interchangeable.  So perfectly soft for my skin.
7.  Coasters.  Cute and useful.  My husbands says I'm like a coaster then.  Hmmmmm . . .
8.  Lampshade.  I've made a doily lampshade and a globe lampshade.  This idea would be right at home.
9.  Patchwork tablecloth and/or runner.  I can't wait to design this . . . it looks awesome in my head!
10. Rag Rug.  I have to learn how to crochet this winter and I would love to try this as one of my first projects!


The awesome giveaway is still going on and will be through Saturday! The large bundle of vintage paper yumminess will be up for grabs and all you have to do is comment on this blog post!  

But wait, that's not all!  Sometimes it's necessary to say that.  I try to use it sparingly! ;)

[Sign up with your email to win 10 extra bonus entries, up & over there on the right hand column.  You see where it says RSVP RIGHT HERE . . . just put in your email address.  I'll email you when a new blog post comes out or if there is anything new in the shop I think you might like or if I have some particularly juicy stuff to share that I know you don't want to miss!  You can email me too ya know, just to say hi, if you want.   Oh, and if you put your email in the bar at the tippy-top of the blog, I will send you 6 free Printable Journal Cards!  I am working on them right now and will be making a downloadable PDF for you.  I just wanted to give you a heads up that it is coming soon!]



F
That's all for tonight.  Tomorrow will be something new and exciting!  Stay tuned and don't forget to comment, comment, comment!   
BIG LOVE!

Craft Happy,
Nancy
xoxoxo

16 comments:

  1. Nancy I can see the love that you put into this. It shines through x
    We have fat quarters here which myself love to make quilts ...
    I have made a rag rug for my daughters bed as a throw.
    Must send you a pic one day soon. Would love to make one
    In these gorgeous colors btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure did Jane! I did not know you made quilts? I would love to see some pics of them! I've only made "quilts" with fabric stitched to paper. I love doing that! I would enjoy putting together a couple of lap sized quilts for me and the Hubs this winter though and I am totally going to do that rag rug this winter as well, In sha Allah. ;) I would love to see some pics of your rag rug too!

      Craft Happy!

      Nancy
      xoxoxo

      Delete
  2. Love it! Congrats on your first sale!
    xo,
    rs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Red!

      Thanks so much! I am throwing washi tape all over the place, that's how excited I am! (I'm really not throwing washi tape around, that would be wrong!)

      Craft Happy!
      Nancy
      xoxoxo

      Delete
  3. But the image of you dancing happily around whilst tossing Washi tape in the air was most fun!!
    Congratulations and keep on!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Jackie!

    That was my Mom's name, actually it was Jacqueline! So, automatically, that means I like you so very much! ♡ Which in turn, calls for more Washi tape tossing!!

    Too silly, today! I'm trying to write a new blog post for tonight and sometimes I just need to step away, ya know?

    I'm so very glad you dropped in and found a bit of amusement. Thanks also for the lovely encouragement!

    Craft Happy!

    Nancy
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely beautiful, Nancy! I love the all of the colors, too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Renee!

      Aren't the colors so cheerful? I could picture these in a lovely springtime quilt! ♡ Thanks for the sweet words, Renee!

      Craft Happy!

      Nancy
      xoxoxo

      Delete
  6. Wow! What a brilliant idea Nancy! Your posts are such a joy to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning, Karla!

      It's a very cool idea, isn't it? Not mine, however . . .I just loved it as much as you did! I'm pretty sure I've seen similar bundles on Pinterest and elsewhere. ;)

      I'm so glad you enjoy my posts too, Karla, I sure have a lot of fun writing them!

      Craft Happy!

      Nancy
      xoxoxo

      Delete
  7. What a lovely post!! Can't wait to see your shop live Nancy!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Karen!

      I got it open! Woot! Lots more I want to do to it, but it'll get there, right? Thanks so much for your encouragement! ♡

      Craft Happy!

      Nancy
      xoxoxo

      Delete
  8. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing this plush throw blanket

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,.. I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,..
    universal mosquito net for stroller

    ReplyDelete
  10. Collapsing the garments appropriately and pressing frill appropriately in layers permit more things to be stuffed and furthermore makes it simpler to take out things.
    best pillows memory foam

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. room in the garden

    ReplyDelete

//